Coverage and Plan Details:
Established in 1980, OMAG's affordable liability coverage is tailored to the Oklahoma Governmental Tort Claims Act and is designed for your municipality's unique exposures, including:
- General Liability
- Law Enforcement Liability
- Public Official Liability (E&O)
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Mobile Equipment Physical Damage
- Miscellaneous/Vehicle Equipment Physical Damage
The benefits of the OMAG plan include:
- One policy for general liability, automobile and equipment, law enforcement and public officials exposure
- Coverage for employees, elected officials, EMTs and First Responders
- Occurrence Coverage Form
- Per occurrence deductible; applies to law enforcement and public officials
- No General Liability deductible other than Sewer Backup
- No Automobile Liability deductible
- Automobile Physical Damage deductibles per schedule
- Includes Canine Liability coverage
- OMAG's aggressive and effective legal defense
You may also fill out the Add/Delete/Modify Misc. and Contractor Equipment PDF Form and print and scan, fax or mail the form to our Underwriting department. Please note, we recommend using our online form above.
For best results, download and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view OMAG's PDF forms.
At any time, you may contact the Underwriting Department for assistance on how to modify your coverage, add or remove buildings or properties, or to inquire about the status of your coverage. You are welcome to use the online forms here to make changes to your coverage, or email your changes to email@example.com
Get a Quote...
If you are not currently an OMAG member but would like to compare our competitive premiums and flexible coverage options, please visit our Get a Quote page to start the process.
Filing a General Liability Claim:
For more information on filing a claim for General Liability or Automotive claims, please visit the "File Claims" page.