By joining the staff at OMAG you’ll have the opportunity to do something positive for the cities and towns of Oklahoma. We take our mission to be the premier insurance provider for Oklahoma municipalities seriously. That includes providing extensive value-added services that range from education and training to legal and technical assistance and loss control and risk assessment, as well as dependable, fair and efficient claims handling. We believe the most valuable asset we provide is to make municipal insurance understandable, effective and affordable and to do so through our outstanding customer service.
OMAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits provided by OMAG include:
- OMAG pays 100% of the Health, Life, Dental and Vision insurance for employees
- OMAG pays 90% of the Health, Life, Dental and Vision insurance for family coverage, if necessary
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan for unreimbursed medical cost
- Long-Term Disability (optional)
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 24 hours of PTO for the first 6 full pay periods
- Vacation Leave, accrued biweekly, depending on years of service
- Sick Leave of 12 days per year, accrued biweekly, maximum accrual of 720 hours
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan OMAG contribution of 17% of salary (5-year vesting)
- Section 457 deferred compensation plan (optional)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Phone allowance $34.15 per pay period (exempt employees only)
- Gym membership reimbursement up to $500 per year
- 16 hours of Community Service Leave per year
- Maternity/Paternity leave up to 40 hours for birth or adoption of a child
- Tuition Assistance Program up to $5,250 per calendar year
The actual terms of these benefits, and any others, are governed by OMAG’s Personnel Policies as set forth in its Procedures Manual, a copy of which will be provided to you upon commencement of employment.
To apply for a position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or call Suzanne Paulson at (405) 657-1444.