OMAG has been hard at work adding new, interactive features to our website that give you up-to-the-minute details about your coverage, your policy, your costs, your incentive programs, and other information that will help you help us get your coverage needs right. The new OMAG Policy Portal is built with self-service in mind, though our commitment to you is that you'll always be able to contact our staff and speak to us over the phone, in person, via and through other methods.
Where Do I go?
To access the site you'll need your username and password. If you don't have one already, registration is free, simple, fast, and only requires you know a couple of pieces of information about your policy.
What Can I use it For?
The Portal is built with the following features in mind:
- View and download policy schedules (list of covered items) documents.
- View and download policy declaration (formal declaration of coverage) documents.
- View and download invoices.
- View policy payment information (balance and total premiums).
- View the MLPP and MPPP Plan documents.
- See how much your can get through the Retention and Recognition programs.
- Access "pre-populated" policy change forms.
- Check what contacts OMAG has on file for your municipality.
- More coming soon!
Who do I contact for help?
- For questions about the site, to suggest improvements, or if you need assistance with a bug or feature, contact OMAG Technology Services.
- If you need help logging in, or need corrections to policy contacts, please contact Member Services.
- For corrections to your policy information, please contact Underwriting.