By joining the staff at OMAG you’ll have the opportunity to do something positive for the cities and towns of Oklahoma. We take our mission to be the premier insurance provider for Oklahoma municipalities seriously. That includes providing extensive value-added services that range from education and training to legal and technical assistance and loss control and risk assessment, as well as dependable, fair and efficient claims handling. We believe the most valuable asset we provide is to make municipal insurance understandable, effective and affordable and to do so through our outstanding customer service.
OMAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits provided by OMAG include:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision insurance for you and 90% of the additional premium for family dependent coverage, if necessary
- Long-Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation of 12 days per year, accrued biweekly
- Sick Leave of 12 days per year, accrued biweekly
- 17% employer contribution to a Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- You may choose to participate in a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan for unreimbursed medical costs and dependent care costs. You may also choose to contribute to a Section 457 deferred compensation plan.
- Cost of approved dues, memberships, seminars, training and subscriptions will be either paid directly or reimbursed by OMAG.
- Tuition Assistance Program up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Employee gym membership reimbursement up to $500 per year.
The actual terms of these benefits, and any others, are governed by OMAG’s Personnel Policies as set forth in its Procedures Manual, a copy of which will be provided to you upon commencement of employment.
To apply for a position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Suzanne Paulson at (405) 657-1444.